Join other parents as we explore how talking, singing, and reading to your baby helps them grow, learn and thrive.
ALL SESSIONS ARE BEING HELD AT EVANGELICAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- FREE and open to parents or guardians (and expectant families) and their infants (birth to 12 months) in Northumberland, Snyder and Union Counties
- No more than two direct caregivers/parents are permitted
- Its recommended that an infant under the age of 12 months be present with adults attending so that information in session can be demonstrated. Expectant parents also welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Giveaway bags offered with resources for you and your baby.
- Registration is required and sessions are led by childcare professionals
Thank you for your interst in this program. It is privately funded with limited resources, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please contact our office at (570) 988-0993 for more information.